Independent consultant in communication since 2004, Martine Savary has acquired experience by working for communication or public relations agencies as well as within communication services of companies during the past twelve years. Her favorite sectors are high technology, Telecom, sciences, services,education, and crisis communication.
Education and experience:
Martine Savary has a degree in Information and communication. She has worked in several public relations agencies (BBDO Corporate, Cohn & Wolfe), first as a junior consultant then as a senior and finally as a head of practice for both national and international budgets, mostly in the sectors of industry and high technology. She also carried out awareness campaigns for an energy operator. She then joined a company specialized in finance (egg, Carte Bleue Visa).
Council, coordination and implementation of communication or public relations strategies,
Construction of messages; drafting of documents aimed at the journalists: press releases, press packs, success stories…
Executive deployment of public relations campaigns in France or in Europe: management and follow-up of the relationship with the media.
Anticipation, preparation and follow-up of crisis communication: crisis guide, Q&A…
RTE: The French electricity transmission system operator.
- Hotwire Pr: High tech agency (Novel, Steria, Mitel…)
- APL France : Expert in Datacenters
- OPPBTP: (in partnership with Open Space agency):Professional organization of preventive action in building and civil engineering
- Groupe BPI: Executive council in Human Resources, transformation (technological transformation, re-organization)
- Agence Va bene
- Top Chrono
- Imagine Optic (In partnership with Elucido Partners): Specialist in wavefront analyze and adaptive optics, aimed at scientists and industrials.
- Imagine Eyes (In partnership with Elucido Partners): Specialist in adaptive optics, aimed at researchers in ophthalmology.
- Paris Montagne Sciences Festival
- Ecole normale supérieure Pôle PESU
*Industry / Retailing: Bata, Alpha Laval, International Paper
High technology: Orange UK, Promethean, SMS+, Wildfire
Finance/ Law : Egg, Carte Bleue Visa, Taylor Wessing, Moquet Borde
Health : AFDO, Biogen, Feriring
Food industry : Danone …